Propellerhead Software has announced the release of Take Creative Vocal Recorder, a new free app for iOS.
Take is a creative recorder for musicians. It’s got the same simplicity you’ve come to expect with your voice memos, with features custom-tailored to vocalists’ needs—like the ability to record harmonies along with your voice, blend in effects to sweeten the sound and sing along to an array of beats and rhythms:
▪ Sing, hum, rap, strum. Take captures your musical ideas—any time, anywhere.
▪ With a single tap you’ll be recording, beatboxing, overdubbing, riffing, writing, trying out song ideas that you’ll want to share with the world.
▪ Feel the groove. Stay on the beat. Keep in time.
▪ Inspiring built-in clicks, loops and beats to kick start your creativity.
▪ Add new parts, double them up, create harmonies, sketch out the song.
▪ Three tracks to build on your tune and flesh out your ideas.
▪ Surprise yourself with how good you sound.
▪ Processing and effects that make your iPhone’s mic shine.
▪ Share on Facebook, Twitter, email.
Note: Take is optimized for the built-in microphone on your iOS device. Wear headphones to hear your backing tracks. Best results come from using headphones (the ones without an integrated microphone) and recording into your iPhone/iPod/iPad mic directly.
Price: Free in the iTunes App Store.
Take Creative Vocal Recorder – Propellerhead Software AB
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above and on this site may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will add value to my readers.
To Learn more about affiliate marketing and how to make money online join me on Wealthy Affiliate. These guys offer: Free Membership, Websites & Training to get you started.